New Product Photos

On Monday morning just after dawn my best friend (model), sister-in-law (photographer), daughter (helper), and I packed up some of my cozy samples and headed out to the old Foundry to shoot some knock out photos for my upcoming crochet patterns (and some of my old ones too!).  I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and family who are willing & excited (not to mention GORGEOUS & TALENTED!) to help me out with this!  We couldn't believe how many great backgrounds there were at the old Foundry.  It really looked as if we hit several spots in one day.  The weather was amazing...freezing and sunny - just right for modeling cozy accessories.  Here are a few of my favorite photos.  I'll post more as I publish the patterns.

Lace & Loops Neckwarmer

Autumn Leaves Cowl

Eskimo Kisses Hooded Cowl & Snow Leopard Paws