Rain, Rain, Won't You Stay?



I'm glad to report that we are FINALLY getting some wetness here in the usually sunny Exeter, Ca.  The poor ground was just begging for a little drink.  And although my kids are already running circles around the house I'm excited to spend a rainy day inside with the heater on, movie playing, and a crochet project in my lap. 

I've attached a little sneak peek at what I'm working on right now.  For those of you who crochet, this is a little Tunisian stitch that I discovered and can't wait to put in a pattern!  I just love all the different directions that are happening with this piece...you've got the amazing horizontal color changes (thank you Noro yarn...soooo beautiful!), the diagonal stitches that pop out on top, and the horizontal tracks in the back that hold it all together.  So cool.  (Eeek, I can just picture my husband rolling his eyes, smiling, and saying with all the love in his heart "you're such a yarn nerd"!)

I hope this brings some color and inspiration into your day.  Talk soon, but for now, enjoy the rain (I know I will!)!!