A Lacy Autumn




Having some fun while my hubby tries taking pictures of me...in the house.  Yay, air conditioning!

  Above is the new Convertible Lovers Knot Cowl in Plum.  I love this color and I love this yarn.  It's single-ply (only one twist) so you can really see the beautiful stitches.  The name comes from the Lovers Knot or Solomon Stitch used to make this piece.  You can wear this as a cowl like I am above, you can pull it down over your shoulders as a little poncho (pretty!), or you can put it over your head to keep in that warmth on a cold day.  I'm totally keeping this one (seriously, I'm keeping this one...you get a brand new one from my shop :).

This is the Lovers Knot Neckwarmer.  It's about half the size of the Cowl for those who aren't as into the over sized scarves.  You can see more of the lacework and it keeps your neck so warm.
 Another ultimately awesome thing about these two beauties is that I can make them in a plethora of colors!