Awesome Autumn

I don't know about you but I LOVE fall.  I love feeling the weather change, watching the days shorten, and witnessing the trees shed their leaves.  Although fall isn't quite here yet, I can feel it coming in the cool morning breeze and the smell of the Eucalyptus trees surrounding my home bringing to mind the season and holidays ahead.  I always want to start my Christmas shopping around this time of year.  Spreading out the cost, reducing the stress, and taking time to find the perfect gift is my goal every year.  Not that I'm successful, not in the slightest.  But I thought I would try and help you out this year by giving you a little incentive: 

25% off all items for your shoulders and neck at NeoGrandma for the month of September!
Enter code AUTUMN0911 at checkout.

ENJOY!