Taking it Outside

Keeping an extra wary eye out for snakes and critters, I put on my boots and tromped through the weeds to find the perfect spot to photograph the Any Way Wrap in Oatmeal.  Here is what came of my bravery (the rattle snakes are at a high this year), muscles (I moved the props all by myself!), and sweat (it was in the high 90's when I began this adventure):


I thought this photo was extra fitting for this post seeing as how I look a little dead.  Each photo I took manually.  I would push the button and have 10 seconds to run over rocky terrain, plop in the chair and try to pose.  Then, up again, back to the camera, push the button and huff, huff, huff, plop, click.  Phew!  Hopefully the beauty of the wrap was captured.  It really is a lovely piece.  Freshly listed in my shop.